It appears that the main celebrity accessory is a big mug of coffee. Be it hot or cold coffee, when these celebs are busy doing their thing on a daily basis, they have coffee with them. So let’s look into the entertainment industry and see how they entertain themselves with coffee.
Coffee seems to be a common thing for many of us. While we like to brew our own cup of coffee and experiment with coffee machines (check out leascoffee.com for best coffee machine reviews), celebs would prefer one to go. Coffee had been part and will always be a part of the Hollywood scene. Coffee has become a Hollywood habit. Coffee becomes addicting in a good way.
Where Do Celebrities Get Their Coffee
Among the various benefits of coffee is long life – that is according to research (by experts). They say, the more you drink your coffee, the longer is your life expectancy. Coffee is full of antioxidants. Many natural antioxidants are found in coffee beans. And during the roasting process, more antioxidants are made. It is these compounds that combine science with great results to reduce the risk of innumerable diseases.
Hot A-class singers like Heidi Klum emphasize that they require caffeine daily to complete their tasks. “Busy ladies like us need coffee each morning. My Starbucks Latte is really starting my day.” She said in an interview.
Coffee is very difficult to avoid for many celebrities. Kylie Jenner is among the celebrities who couldn’t stand to take a sip from her coffee mug. One of her colleagues said she is always balancing coffee and other stuff that she keeps on staining coffee over her clothes. In addition, the source also said in an interview that our favorite singer Ariana Grande can’t make it a day without coffee which is a much-needed addition to her lifestyle as a vegan.
With many famous coffee lovers, the question is where do they get their daily dose of coffee?
- Jennifer Garner grabs her coffee from Panera Bread. You should grab one too if you want that classic brewed taste of the coffee. Strong but mild to the taste.
- Gwen Stefani, Beyonce, and Jay-Z like their coffee from Starbucks. Well, most of us tried Starbucks and it’s actually a personal favorite. If you haven’t tried one of their tall coffees yet, you are missing out on all the fun.
- Hailey Baldwin got her cup coffee (solo) from Tarte Tatin. This bakery’s coffee is a must-try. So if you happen to be in Hollywood, you should stop by Tarte Tatin for a cup of solo.
- Ben Affleck was seen getting his iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Who has not tried Dunkin Donut’s iced coffee? Their iced coffee is just the perfect blend with their donuts and not only Ben Affleck likes its taste.
- Nick Viall likes his coffee from Alfred coffee. I should say it’s strong, hot, and freshly brewed. Nikki and Brie Bella also like coffee from Alfred but they like their’s cold.
- And what about couple Patrick Schwarzenegger and Abby Champion? They had their coffee from La Colombe Coffee. Some place worth checking out.
Other places where celebs get their coffee include Joey’s Cafe, Sweet Butter Kitchen, PJ’s Coffee, The Coffee Bean, Joan’s on Third, Bluestone Lane Coffee, and Juice Press. So which other coffee shops not on the list have you spotted your favorite Hollywood star?