Are you looking for a complete body workout at home without any hassle? Well, this one might be perfect for you. You only need to have that perfect pair of dumbbell sets for sale with the combination of this simple but great muscle toning exercise. Like entertaining yourself through a ketogenic diet, you could also be entertained by doing toning exercises.
They are pretty excellent in targeting body muscles such as the back, chest, shoulders, arms, legs, and abs. Aside from that, this routine also includes the classic exercise perfect for accomplishing over a short period of time. Even if you’re in a hurry, you can still tone your muscle perfectly.
Home Body Workout Routine with Dumbbell Sets for Sale
Primarily, consult your physician prior to engaging in this workout especially if you are experiencing any injuries, illnesses or other health conditions.
- Different weights of dumbbells
- Bench or step (if unavailable, you can use the floor)
Procedure for Beginners:
Perform at least 1 set of about 14 to 16 repetitions of the exercise by using a light to no weights dumbbells.
Procedure for Intermediate or Advanced:
- Using enough weight that can allow you to complete the desired number of repetitions, do around 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
- Do 5 minutes of warm up through light cardio exercise.
- Skip those exercise routines that may result in any discomfort.
The Chest Press
- While holding the dumbbells over your chest, lie flatly on a bench or step.
- Lower down the weights by bending your elbows until they are at 90-degree angles.
- Press the weights up and repeat from step 1 for about 1 to 3 sets of 8 to 16 repetitions.
You can add a little more weight using this exercise as the chest is a broader group of muscle.
The One Arm Row
- Put the left foot over a step or platform while the left hand or forearm is resting on the upper thigh.
- Hold weight using the right hand, move a little bit forward while maintaining the abs in and the back flat.
- Hang the weight down on the floor.
- Bend the elbow and pull the weight up again up to the level of the torso or a little bit above it.
- On top of it, squeeze the back a little.
- Lower the weight again and repeat the steps for all the repetition prior to changing on the other side
- Repeat the steps for around 1 to 3 sets of about 8 to 16 repetitions.